130 years of history
On February, 17th 2016 FAVILLINI celebrated the 130 years in the business. It was the 1886 when Mr Eugenio Favillini established his own printing house, becoming quickly a symbol of quality.
In ’43 the printing house in Livorno has been destroyed, but Oreste, Eugenio’s son, wasn’t discouraged, and moving the company in a new location with all the rescued equipments, he bought the first offset printing machine.
The 1976 represented a pivotal year. His son Giovanni decided to focus the core business only on printable cardboard and paper, buying semi-automatic die cutters and gluers, allowing FAVILLINI to spread the business to a regional and interregional level. The increase of the business forced FAVILLINI to find a new location, so in 1986 the company moved to Livorno’s industrial area. On that occasion the equipments and the production lines have been renewed, making them technologically updated and progressively more competitive and capable of meeting the needs of the market.
Today FAVILLINI Pharmaceutical Packaging is a 8000 m² industry, managed by Alberto and Eugenio, the 4th generation, and it operates exclusively in the pharmaceutical packaging branch, making it one of the most trusted production reality in Italy.
With the aid of state-of-the-art equipment, a specialized staff and a continuous technological updating, FAVILLINI is capable of providing high quality packaging. The company is certified in accordance to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and FSC® standards.